Whats your take on cuddling?

Whats your take on cuddling, what level of relationship should you have with the other person. What/how should be said or done during?

What makes it awkward?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love cuddling incredibly. There are few things better in this world than having my man engulf me in his arms every night. I don't think I've ever experienced awkward cuddling, maybe aside the fact that when you face each other cuddling then there are only so many places your other arm can go comfortably.

Even when I was single I would cuddle shamelessly. That's not saying I put out for every date which is definitely not the case but there's never been anything wrong with cuddles for the night.

Oh I guess it's really awkward if you're cuddling with someone that you don't intend to sleep with and feel their boner clearly pressing against your back lol

What Girls Said 3

• I am pro-cuddling. I don't think there are cuddling rules - it's all to be determined by those involved.

• cuddles are the shit.

• You only cuddle with your SO!

What Guys Said 3

• I personally like I would day dating for at least a couple weeks to a month is about the right time to start as for it being awkward a great number of things could make it be awkward.

• Stay away from me if I'm already hot. I don't need more body heat when I'm already uncomfortably warm.

• I've never done it but I'd like it a lot