Have you ever fallen for someone online?

Have you ever fallen for someone online and what did you do about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Her name was Tela. I met her in an online game.We talked for hours and hours everyday for probably 5 years. She sent me pictures of her and I of me. She lived in Europe, and I lived in the US. I thought I was in love with her. Finally, I was going to Europe and decided to meet up with her.

About 2 weeks before we met she started in on santanic worship crap. Wanted me to come join her cult.

Never spoke to her again. Looking back I'm guessing she was some dude in a basement somewhere

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, in the glorious days when we shared music through napster. We were living in the same region so we met up, it worked out well and then not so well. Life continued.

• Nope, but I have said, "Whoa, she's hot." before.

What Girls Said 7

• nope

• Yeah I have. It kind of just happened over the course of time as we got to know more about each other.

• yeah but then it becomes a bad thing if the person is too far away and you have to stop at some point.

• Nope

• No, I have never done fallen for someone online.

• I kind of developed feelings for someone online in the past. But I let him go. It was the right thing to do.

• Sadly yes but it's whatever that type of thing almost never works out and in real life you can actually see and interact with someone and know who they really are.