Can a hot guy be desperate in dating life? I think my best friend is kinda desperate lol.

First of all I am not trolling but I have a friend who is considered as hot.He is tall with 6 packs,smart and make good money too.He was dating one of this hottest girl in our town but something went wrong so they stopped seeing each other.Then recently I find out that he is chasing after her though she was rejecting him in so many ways lol.I mean If I were hot like him I won't ever act so desperate.I think he has so many options outside there. He even begged her for a date and I felt stupid as a guy to do so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anybody can be desperate, we're all made with the same parts. He really loves this girl and that's why he is trying so hard to not let her slip away. But I agree with you that he may need to hang this up if something good doesn't happen soon.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you can be hot and desperate. When hour heart is set on somebody nobody else matters - no matter how attractive the are (this applies to those who have their minds made up)

• maybe he's in love with her

• Guess there was something about that girl

What Guys Said 0