What is the key to getting hot girls to date you?

Like what is it that I have to do? It's so friggin hard :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• How bout try dating someone you actually like as a person as well as are attracted to? That's what the rest of us do, and, I guarantee, you'll be happier for it in the long run. Also, they're less likely to clash with your friends, family and lifestyle than someone you date with hotness as a factor.

• you never accepted my request you know... and how about TOny Abbott's daughters?

• Treat them like a person or friend first before you get them as a date

• Well if they are one of those without much brain, just hit the gym, smell good and learn some good pick up lines. But if they have something called brain, you'll have to be yourself, honest and not an asshole you seem to be.

What Guys Said 3

• Not everyone likes the same thing, so different people may rate different partners differently. This is more true of women judging men then vice versa ... but ...

Almost all guys are after hot girls. Consequently, hot girls have tons of options. Not only that but you are apparently between 18-24, which means you are not only competing with all the guys your age, but also a lot of the guys 25-30 and some older ones as well.

So they are going to need to pick you over other guys.

Which means you need some combination of great social/dating skills/attractive personality (this doesn't mean being nice, more like charisma), good looks, high status (which can mean being cool/popular/successful/rich/etc).

The specific mix depends on the girl in question. If your 'total score' on those is pretty high, you will appeal to whichever girls like the attribute you have most heavily.

• I want a hot girl who is also a great quality person... so yeah

• It's a terribly complex mathematical equation with calculus abstract algebra and has some hieroglyphs on it, which is nowhere possible if you're normal, but makes total sense if you're hot. So my advice get rich bitch and avoid doing both...

• Be yourself and tell them they look awesome