What to talk about on first date?

Simple as that,

Guy's, What do you like to talk about on a first date?

and Girl's, What do you like to talk about on a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first date is usually full of questions like what do you do for a living, your hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc... I prefer talking about things that are easy and don't make things uncomplicated. But it's much easier to tell you want not to talk about while on a first date than what you "should" talk about. I'd steer clear of politics, religion, and touchy subjects like that. Good luck on the date.

What Girls Said 2

• Anything, really. As long as it doesn't involve video games or cars.:D Just let the conversation go and ask the other person a lot of questions. I've learned that people like to talk about themselves and it also gives you an opportunity to get to know who they are and what they like.:D

• Anything! Ask her questions

What Guys Said 2

• I like to talk about myself. Talking about myself may sound cocky and selfish, but its works. I always have something to say, there is never an awkward silent moment, and I can find out more about the girl.

• The girl I'm on the date with.