When people say it is never too late for dating and relationships, sex, do you think they are not being

Specific enough? Basically yes it is never too late or too old unless you are going for a certain age range of people, but honestly I hate it when people say better late than never or it is never too late or you have plenty of time, because obviously one day I'm gonna be stuck in cougar town, as in I will only be limited to dating or attracting women that are 30 and older, I will have missed out on getting to date girls in their late teens and early 20's, so why are people not specific enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you can't get the girls you want now, and you won't settle for anything less than superficial youth and beauty, then no, it will probably never happen for you.

there, is that specific enough for ya?

What Girls Said 5

• Well, even if you start dating and get married in your late teens and early 20's, the woman you're with is going to age.

Men who think that they'll be able to date young women forever are either wealthy or way too full of themselves. Not to mention as a young woman it's really creepy and uncomfortable to get hit on by older men who think they actually have a shot. Date people your own age.

• your age says between 18 and 24... and you think you don't have time to date?

• Well what I mean is when they say it to older people like over 30 and are still single

• oh I get it.. but I'm 27 and still do feel that I have plenty of time. I wouldn't settle for anything less so I'll be okay if me and the guy I'm dating decide to call it quits. It would be disappointing but it's true that there are so many people in this world. It's all about how you put yourself out there. Mr/Ms. Right will not just come knocking on your door

• It will if you are a woman because a woman can solely rely on online dating and will have a lot of options

• its never to late meaning there's always a chance it could be slim or only available when the other is desparte or drunk

• If a guy is 30 year old virgin, he's undesirable.

• When you're in your 30's you'll be perfectly happy to date women in their 30's. Women peak in sexually and sometimes even in physical attractiveness in their late 20's early 30's, IMO.

• What do you mean by IMO?

• How old of a guy or gal you date has nothing to do with the fact that as we age, the dating pool shrinks. More people have found their mates by the time you reach 30+ so there are less to choose from. It's not just a woman's value in the dating scene that diminishes as she ages, men as well lose their value, they just have a later curve than the ladies.

• Well then why do so many people argue that guys get more attractive with age, because of career, stability, etc.?

What Guys Said 6

• Those people that say that just want to hear themselves talk and don't really have much of a point to really make. I see ridiculous age ranges all the time.

• Women under 25 haven't got a brain between their ears,They're only good for one thing.Don't expect more,or you're likely to be disappointed.

I think it's never too late.I also think girls in their late teens and early 20s are brainless.You could probably pick them up when you're 30,but you wouldn't want to if you're smart.There's nothing wrong with being 50 and picking up women who are 30 or more.They do get better as they get closer to 40.They're even better in bed.

• Women are usually at their peak level of physical attractiveness when they are in their early to mid 20's

• better late than never is a statement made by people who have achieved happiness and all their goals up to that point in their life. it is not a statement made by people who know it will never happen.

I have given up on dating and girls. I'm not sure that a girl would be able to fulfill anything that I really want. and honestly after going so long with no luck in that department, it is really difficult to care about what happens there. and you begin to shut it down and shut it out

• Every day that goes by, you never get back.

That includes tomorrow, so don't waste it thinking about last week.

• The people who say that are people who had success early in life

• Prime years certainly matter. That's when you're both partners in crime, discovering each other and the world around you and strengthening the bond. Making babies, getting married etc.