Girls, What will I to do my Date when it starts raining?

I was thinking if it rains and we are walking - Should I pull my jacket over her to make sure she doesn't get wet thus me getting wet or should I give her my jacket if she's cold or raining? Advice from everyone is much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know ahead a time about the rain, then prepare to bring an umbrella. If not, and it starts to "sprinkle", offer her your jacket, to show her you are a real gentleman and not thoughtless. If you would decide to allow her to "get wet," you will for sure be getting the "cold" treatment, and never see her again. As the old saying goes:"When it rains, it is sure to pour.":))

What Girls Said 4

• yeah that is so romantic happens in books and movies. Plus it shows you are a gentlemen she'll probably blush and get shy but appreciate nevertheless

• Ahhh, I remember my date when it was raining. Anyways, coming out of the daydream, I think you should put your jacket over her and comfort her. Hold her close and secure, like you're never going to let go. Girls like that safe shit

• Grab her hand and run to the car!

• Options

Dance in the rain

grab her hand and run for cover

carry an umbrella

wear two jackets

tell her to bring her own jacket

look at her and say "oh no you are getting wet, I wish I had an umbrella right now"

look at her and say you look so pretty with rain on your face I want to kiss you right now

Sigh.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Ask her if she is feeling adventurous enough to run through the rain

2. Bring an umbrella. A small one so you'd both have to cuddle underneath it.

3. Walk back and hang out some more at a cafe or pub.

4. Sit at the steps and cuddle her to wait for the rain to stop.

I dunno, the jacket thing doesn't really work because it's not at all effective at stopping rain. And you also need to be wearing a jacket.

• Shelter her under your abs.

• She's probably already wet ;) what's a little more wetness going to do?

• If you don't she'll never speak to you again.

• Forget her, Run. Believe me, I know my shit..

• Show her your abs.