He won't get rid of his ex girlfriend, what should I do?

His ex texted my phone telling me nearly everything that was true but he make her seem like she's a stalker and is obsessed with him. She knew stuff that was suppose to be private. she said he gave her my number. I lived with him for a year and we both been dating for a year. He keep telling me he gone do this and that to get rid of her but never do. He said she is just a f*ck to him and they only had sex one time. He said he been trying to get her to leave him alone for 5 years. He said he filed a report against her but I found out he didn't . When the text was sent to my phone he went over but his phone was off. He was mad and called the police. I went to the police station and the officer said he didn't mention me at all and the girl was the only one mentioning me. he was suppose to go over there to take care of the situation. the police said my boyfriend wanted to file a report against his ex because he told them she was stalking and harassing. He showed no evidence even though the officer asked him do he have text messages. He said no but he lied. He told the police officer nothing about the text messages she sent me. He only told them that she was getting on his nerves. There was no report under her name other than the normal reports that are logged under both of their names. It was only a disturbance call. I talked to him over and over about her. he even told her he didn't mean to call the police he was angry he sent me the truth

He refuse to change his number, block her, he refuse to press charges. If she call in the middle of the night he answers the phone. He make it seem like she crazy but he won't tell me anything about her at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• so lets see.

he gives you lip service about doing various things but does none of them.

what do you want to be with a guy who is all talk? actions speak louder than words and right now his words ring hollow

What Guys Said 2

• Hes playing you !

• obviously he is just after you for sex...

What Girls Said 1

• You should learn how to speak properly, then leave him.