Does this sound nice, cute, stupid to send my date?

My date is today with this Girl and the dinner is booked and everything however I think its best if I send her a text a few hours before the date something like "Hey Beautiful,I'm looking forward to see that pretty face of yours :)" OR what do you think I should send?

What do you think? Thanks everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm nothing. Anticipation is a wonderful thing

What Girls Said 5

• That doesn't sound stupid, but maybe a little over the top. Maybe just say that you're looking forward to seeing her tonight. I definitely think it's a lot nicer to hear a guy say you're beautiful in real life instead of texting too. :)

• Text her this: " Hey beautiful, I can't wait to see you tonight. "

• something along the lines of "hey *her name* - I'm looking forward to tonight" or just something simple. Which shows you are not too desperate for tonight yet at the same time your looking forward to it.

you could start with a random convo get into it and then slip in about the date and a simple sentence on looking forward to it. Leave it there

• I would be more inclined to say..."Hey Beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing you later and enjoying each others company :)"

This is just a statement on how you feel, maybe if you wanted to ask at the end, "how about you?" this way you've ended the text with a question for her to reply to.

Or

Word it like this..."Hey Beautiful, Are you looking forward to seeing each other later and enjoying each others company?, I know I am :)" x

If your brave enough, why not call and tell her.

Hope it all goes well for you.

• Just be spontaneous, and say what you think is right. You should be autentic with her.

What Guys Said 2

• yea dude you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, don't do it

• That sounds a little too ... sexy. It's hard to say. Anyway don't try too hard to be someone you're not. Although first impressions count, you should be true to yourself. Also minimises her disappointment when she realizes the true you.