What to do when texting conversations get dull?

So I've been on a few dates with this guy and we text every day. So we tell each other everything that's pretty much going on. What are some good topics to switch to?

He's back at school now and I start a week later than him, so how do you make interesting conversation when we are always texting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try calling next time makes things more interesting :p

What Guys Said 3

• Texting is lame anyway. Try talking on the phone instead, or Skype. It's much more personal and it's real-time so it makes it more interactive.

If you want to stick to the texting, keep it short, brief and formal, as texting is bound to get dull. You send each other a couple of messages what happened that day, and that's it.

• I would just stop texting. Save your stories for when you're together in person.

• stop, is actually the best thing to do, too much of a good thing robs it (her) of its value

• What girls do to make me intersted is when they not afraid to text any thought come to their mind tell him funny stories happened to you during the day and most importantly tell him if something upset you and ask for his opinion tell him that you love him and don't text the whole day and let him get used to call you before you guys sleep

What Girls Said 0