(Date advice needed) How do I be the perfect man for the date I have in 2 hours?

I'm starting to get really nervous...How do I be the perfect man for the date I have in 2 hours? What do we talk about? What do I do? Help? Do I kiss her at the end or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Perfect man"?

There is no such thing!

Go with the flow.

The more you think about it...the more likely you are to come across has awkward.

You want to get to know her...ask her questions about herself.

Let the conversation naturally flow.

If you try to memorize questions, or how you should act or be you will fail miserably at it.

Just be yourself and take a deep breath.

• if a man isn't good looking , he is spit to be stepped on by women

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Just be yourself. Ask her what her likes are, ask open-ended questions. People love to talk about themselves. Just remember, that no matter how hot she is, someone is tired of putting up with her shit.

• There is an old proverb 'the perfect man would have a penis made of chocolate that came gold'. I guess what I'm saying is that there is no perfect man. Just relax and have fun.

• Does not make any difference what you say only how you look. If you want to be perfect men spend money on plastic surgery to look like that. link

• Cocky Comedy? Also don't take her to her favorite restaurant. Take her to yours.

• be good looking