Can you recover after a rejected kiss?

Yesterday I went on a date. I went for a kiss 3 times and 3 times I got rejected. She looked interested in me and was also flirty. Our date was 2.5 hours.

I'll try to arrange another date.

Im persistent and confident in everything I do.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• i rejected the guy on third date...however, I told him I wasn't all that comfortable due to my situation after the date. I then reassure him it was me and not him...then we wen out again and we got more comfortable...and we kissed. he knows my reasons.

i don't know about her reason...it really depends.

so far you only have one guy answered. I think its diff. between guys and girls answers. I don't think I have ever been rejected...so I can't say answers from girls really counts.

i have kissed a guy, he has a girlfriend and I was also with someone. obviously he wants me and kissed me first...later on he rejected me because its not the right thing to do...a whole diff. scenario.

What Girls Said 7

• Yea, because its not that big of a deal to me. If that persons not comfortable or just doesn't want to, then its fine.

• Yes I believe that you can recover, there is a chance that this girl does not kiss on the first date, even if she is interested in you and maybe she is playing hard to get.

• No

• Go on another date with her and see how it goes.

• I've been rejected trying to kiss someone before. They wanted to take things slow. understandable so I didn't try until they were ready!

• Yes, its just a kiss. Its not that serious.

• maybe she doesn't kiss on first date so don't take it personal

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't bother, but it's up to you. You can recover from it, but it's hard I think.