What do I do?

i met with my crush for coffee, after that we barley spoke (only a couple of times online), I thought he wasn't interested in me so I left it at that...a month later he texts asking why he hasn't heard from me..i reply saying it was him I hadn't heard from...he takes 3 hours to reply...(he always takes long to reply, but not this long)

then a few days I text asking a random question, just to keep the conversation/contact going...he replied an hour later..

do you think he could be interested in me? what do I do?

additional details : even before all of this, we met and were in contact for a while online..i don't know how, but it somehow died down..

Most Helpful Guy

• wow 3 hours is a long time to reply? What if he was at a movie or with friends? I'm sincerely glad I don't accept texts now.

other than the texting, it sounds like he is unsure of your interest or is busy chasing other interests. I'd say you've got nothing to lose by taking the initiative and asking to hang out.

Another question would be whether you guys are BOTH making an effort to carry a conversation. Are you guys sending end of contact messages to each other or messages that are prompting responses?

Personally I hate taking a step back. Once the dating begins I don't want to waste time on the phone or via text when we could be meeting in person. So, I'd recommend dropping out or moving forward...not to the side with more text communication...just a waste of time imo.

What Guys Said 3

• Men are weary of going after women who are not interested in them, men don't like getting hurt just like women. If you are interested in him ASK HIM OUT, it doesn't have to be a formal date. Anything from coffee to lunch is a date and this shows you're interested.

When you don't show interest men lose interest.

• Let him know how you feel.

• sounds like he is, AFTER a month, he texts you.. but takes long to reply.. I'm guessing his trying to see how interested you are, I think you should drop a few hints if you really like him.

What Girls Said 1

• I would suggest messaging him and asking him out. Or even suggesting hanging out. I was in a similar boat where I didn't know how interested the guy was so I wrote, "hey interested in chatting in person sometime?" He messaged me back and asked me out for dinner the same night. I know it is nerve racking but what's the worst that's gonna happen? He says no, and you are in the same boat you are now with not seeing him.