Have you ever been french kissed?

Have you ever been french kissed? I never did :((8

Everyone kissed dudes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Yep by every girl I ever kissed.

• It's a gloriously sexy feeling to have someone's tongue exploring your mouth and vice versa. Perhaps you need to be assertive. The women who have turned me on the most-at an age when this was risque-were the ones that have taken my own tentative kiss and returned a more passionate french kiss. It ,says far more than words could and implies a sexual daring( and experience) to the recipient.

• I have not. I've never been kissed

• I haven't, but one of my friends called Azra does this "activity" everyday with a different boy at night clubs

• Yes I have.

• Of course. I think the kiss itself is over rated, but that it's a nice way to connect with the other gender and also a good way to initiate more intimate actions

What Girls Said 6

• Yep. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me after some practice. ;)

My best friend has never done it and she thinks it's the most disgusting thing ever hahaha. I told her "Just wait."

• In Turkey is temptation to kiss. :(((8((

• I have plenty of times. Its fun & erotic.If done right. Practice makes perfect. my first kiss? hated it. It felt so weird & awkward. I thought to myself this can't be what some people say drive them crazy (in a good way of course) but practice makes french kissing so fun.

• nope

• Yeah but some people really don't know how to french kiss or they try to do it too soon

• Not my favorite kiss but yes I have.

• Yes I was about 13 years old

• I'm still a virgin. :((

• Not sure what you mean but it happened

• God he's home fire! ! ! ! !1