Ladies with a boyfriend/husband, how did he ask you out on your first date?

What exactly did he say? where were you? did you like him at first? what changed your mind if so? Did he seem confident when he asked you? How old were you compared to him? And how does he physically look on an attractiveness scale?

Most Helpful Girl

• My fiance is very attractive. How did we meet? Five years ago we met on the internet on Myspace of all places. He had seen my profile and thought I looked cute and sent me a message. I was weary of people on the net so I was a bit standoffish but talked to him a little. We stayed in contact for years until one day I decided to get out of my state for a mini vacation. I ended up falling hard on my face. I guess our first date was his idea. He is very attractive and is the same age as me. He was always confident but what I liked was that we started off as friends, became closer and closer and then after years went by got together. It's the most solid relationship I have ever been in and I can say I don't regret it.

What Girls Said 7

• i met my ex on icq, kinda flirting back and forth, and then he came to china and met me after about half a year. he didn't really ask me out, he just all of a sudden asked if I was free on that weekend and talked about the hotel, flight and so with me. so yeah...

i met my current guy online as well. just normal chatting, and then some day I complained that the exams are stressing me out and I need to chillax. then he suggest we do something together. Then we met. He was pretty confident, as he jokingly said:“its not about what we do together, its about with me". he was 26 and I am 19.Yeah, he's a pretty charming guy, my type. I almost fell in love at first sight, hehe, to be honest I wasn't considering a relationship then. we hanged out and I noticed what an interesting person he is, and very caring as well. I can talk about that for hours;)

• My husband asked me on our first date by bringing up the Houston Rodeo. I told him that I had never been to a rodeo before and he asked if I wanted to go with him then. When I first met him I thought he was an ass haha. But we became friends and I saw that's not how he really was. He's always seems really confident and most of the time he is, but like all guys (even if they don't admit it) he gets nervous about things. When he asked me out on our first date I was 16 and he was 20, and now I'm 19 and he's almost 24. I'm gona be honest and say he's not the most attractive man on the earth but I think he's very very attractive and I'm glad he's all mine :)

• me and my boo... he didn't really ask me, we were hangin out wit da same group of friends and they wanted 2 go 2 Ruby Tuesday's. we both got envited, me because I was the only one who knew how 2 get there, him just because he wanted 2 go since I was goin. wen we first started off as friends I didn't really think that much of him, jus that he was young and a goof-ball. plus I'm like 2 years older than him, but we act da same age.

his looks, on a scale from 1-10, I'd givehim a 7...

• He asked me to Skype.

• I would just ask. be simple

• I was working as a cashier in a grocery store and he came in there a lot and was always kind of flirty and one day he was talking to me and said " you don't have a boyfriend do you bcuz I don't want to get my ass kicked for hitting on you". I thought it was cute, I'm 22 and he is 32. He is pretty attractive but it was his personality that attracted me to him

• the ex, continiously asked me to drive up to see him etc, kept saying no but eventually I gave in and gave him a few days w/times to choose from and he did

What Guys Said 0