My wife does not like passionate kissing during foreplay or anytime for that matter what can I do?

We've been married for 27 yrs. and it's been the same thing since day one. She thinks it's gross

Most Helpful Girl

• wow...either you are TROLLING or you have not enjoyed your sex life for 27 years. seriously...i don't know of a single girl who doesn't like passionate kissing...like DUH...that is the best!

• Do you have any suggestions. She always gets offended when I want to talk about it.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not buying any of this.Personally I think you are trolling on here. I love to passionately kiss my main squeeze. What will it be next, she just doesn't understand me?

• How can she not?...I can only dream...What I wouldn't give to be passionately kissed...

What Guys Said 2

• Firstly, I seem recalling my mother-in-law saying something similar, so this kind of sound plausible to me.

This is just a shot in the dark but, I'll give it a try anyway. There is just the slight chance that it might not be so that she doesn't like it as such, but that she just doesn't like how you do it (that would be the best case for you). Just try for a minute to think that she isn't completely sincere and that she might not present things as they really are. This opens up some possibilities.

Maybe you don't shave enough, or at all, and she doesn't like to kiss someone spiky. Or maybe you just have bad breath, or maybe you are too slobbery (my wife complained about that, until I got a grip on myself). What about kissing her in the neck and such? Does she like that?

• She loves the neck but she rarely likes kissing to start foreplay or during It's just kisses on the neck and lets go to the bedroom.

• Jimmy, you knew what you were getting into when you said "I do." Talk to her and tell her that it turns you on to kiss passionately. Are there things she likes that you don't find necessarily pleasing and do it for her cause she likes it? It's all communication and there's no magic word or spell that can make her all of the sudden like something she never has liked before. You can just find a compromise.

• I like everything about her. It's just there is no passion. Love is there but no "getting into" the moment. You do your thing. Then I'll use my toy. (I'm there to help her along) She's over forty and has had spurts of passionate love making in her late twentys and early thirties but she's overall good for a quick few minutes every other week. When she was young her mother told her sex was only for men.?