She can't text, I can only call?

I got this girls number last night (for the 3rd time) and she told me she can no longer text. She can see the texts she gets but she can't reply to them. So, I can only call her. Texting is so convenient, that's why I prefer them and she said she likes them too for basically the same reason. You can really send texts whenever you want but calling is a little bit different.

How often should I be calling her. I like her and I think she likes me back but neither one of us has said so. I just don't want to come off as clingy

Also, I want to ask her out for a movie tomorrow for MLK day. Most things aren't open but theaters usually stay open. We're expecting more arctic air here tomorrow where I live so I don't know if she'll want to go out. Should I ask her anyway?
I called her just now. Her phone went right to voicemail, which means her phone is off. I just told her to call me back when she can, hopefully before the end of tomorrow

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• it is difficult to know how to just call her up huh and how often to do it, what if you messaged her on FB that way she would see it and might be able to reply if she was on a laptop rather than her phone, this doesn't help if you aren't FB friends of course but I think you should definitely ring her up and ask her out tomorrow, just be cool and nonchalant about it but don't come across as an ass! just make it seem like if she doesn't want to go out then you are cool with it, good luck

• well done for being brave enough to do it mate, its in her hands now so hopefully she returns the call