Do you hate when someone replies with just LOL?

I'm getting frustrated -_- I like this guy and when we text he always texts back, but usually responds with the good ole LOL. Omg it's hard to talk to someone who responds like that. I take it as he's telling me you're boring and leave me alone.

When I asked him about it he told me that he's just not a talkative person -_- I on the other hand talk a lot haha

Most Helpful Guy

• To me this would be a good indication to find someone else. I say this because if I spend a lot of time with someone I'd really like to be able to enjoy my time communicating with them. I personally like to talk quite often sometimes and was with a girl that liked less communication and I felt like it was an issue. A girl that enjoys conversation and communicating attracts me as long as she won't talk for 10 minutes straight on her own while I'm giving her a look like I don't give a fuck. But yeah I wouldn't message a girl back that continually wrote lol.

What Guys Said 5

• I am not a fan of those kind of answers/replies either. Can't people be a bit more descriptive?

• Yea that "lol" is an awkard moment, propably he doesn't know what to say next. You know what ,screw messages and make him talk in person until he get used to it, he's propably shy.

• SO, you dial his number and you call the sonbitch if you are tired of LOLs, if you don't wanna call him then you deserve 1000 LOLs. get over yourself.

• He doesn't talk on the phone -_- I asked already

• Lol it is so aggravating.

• Yea whenever I receive an LOL I just don't reply back and end the conversation.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL, NO

• lol.

• LOL

• You see you are learning. Now when he says something, you can just say "oh" so much worse than lol. "Oh" will give him the impression like idc, I am too busy, not interested.

Him: Yeah, I was partying hard that night

You: oh

• Ah ha two can play that game