How do you get a "busy" girl to date you?

So there's a girl from my school that I'm interested in. The problem is she's always busy. She's a deans list student and is involved with clubs etc. I myself have a pretty full schedule as well. I have a part time job, go to school full time, and play in a rock band. How do I get this girl to date me without giving me the excuse of "i'm too busy to date right now".

Most Helpful Guy

• So if you were dating ... would you ever see each other?

What Girls Said 3

• If she is interested in dating you, then she won't give you that excuse

• She's right...the "I'm busy" line is one of those cowardly passive non-frontational ways women reject guys

• Girls who are interested in a man will always make time for him whether or not she is busy or not.

• True; she'll somehow make time for you, only if it's an hour a week during exam time!

• If you guys are both busy people being with each other could be a way to relax and enjoy your time. The good point is you guys are both busy so you guys would understand each others situations. Further it's a rather hard place you're in, but as the other say if she is interested in you she will make time to be with you.

• Make her WANT to make time for you

What Guys Said 4

• Even the most busiest people in the world make time for dating, relationships and marriages.

She either doesn't want to date YOU, or doesn't want to date anyone at all.

• Date somebody else..

• You've gotta get her expelled. Or get her to be like this girl I knew and just have time to bang you and relieve stress every once in a while. She's not going to have time for dating.

• Did you actually try asking her out, or are you just guessing she'd say that?

If she actually did say that she's too busy, did she at least try to reschedule to another day?

If she didn't even attempt to reschedule, then I'm sorry, she's not interested in you and/or not interested in dating.