Guys/Girls, what are good ways to ask a girl I'm dating to be my girlfriend?

Guys and girls, what are some good ways to ask a girl I'm dating to be my girlfriend, in other words exclusive?

Girls, what would be a dream way for a guy you're dating to do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• at the end of the next date, as you're saying goodbye, just ask her straightforward. I'd really not be bothered about making it a fancy thing, chances are if I'm dating a guy for over three dates, I already think of myself as his girlfriend. Just come out and say it "will you be my girlfriend?" - that's already romantic as hell, and actually not as awkward as "you see, I'm not dating anyone else at the moment and I was kinda hoping you're not either? and if so I'd like to make that a permanent thing? you dig?" ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I would prefer if you ask me in the middle of the date rather than at the very beginning or at the very end, take her to a nice quiet and romantic place like a nearby park or next to the beach etc.. I wouldn't like it if he did it during dinner, that's too formal for me. If you ask her right before she leaves it would be best when you're dropping her off on her porch probably like in the movies lol.. asking a girl to be your girlfriend isn't like proposing so you don't really need to do anything too over the top..

• ask her to be exclusive. simple.

• Just have a talk with her and let her know that you're not seeing anyone else (nor do you want to) and really enjoy spending time with her, etc.

If she responds that she feels the same way, you could say something like "I want to be exclusive" or "I'd like to tell other people that you're my girlfriend" or something to that effect.

What Guys Said 1

• If your already dating I think you could just ask