So she trying to get him to press charges against me, but can he?

i just woke up and my suppose to be friends called me saying that my ex called them trying to get a statement and they needed to speak with a lady but they refuse to. his ex has been trying to force him to stop talking to me and we wouldn't stop talking. but he has the text messages between us, why do he want a statement for ? he always refuse to show the text messages she has been trying this for the longest and he refused to. I guess she know he's about to kick her out. she wants me to go to jail for talking to him lol the only thing we filed against each other are regular disturbance reports. I can't help it if he's trying to get away from her she has been doing this for weeks now, trying to get me locked up. he has the text messages between us but he never show them. why do he want statements instead of text messages?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• stop being ridiculous. You cannot go to jail for conversations without a restraining order in place. The police force has better things to do than play with some thugs that disagree.

What Girls Said 2

• Sweetie, this sounds so "Penny Annie", to say the least. Find new friends and new----"ex..:))

• statements or no statements, if he files one you have 10 days to argue your case...eff him and his drama..just stop talking to him.