Girls say I'm hot but won't date me?

I was asking one of my close friends whose a girl for advice on why girls won't date me. She said she had no idea because she and a bunch or her friends agreed I was hot funny and caring but they just won't date me. I tried to figure out why but I can't come to any conclusions? What do you guys think is it the way I dress? I'm a country boy and I wear jeans and boots and its common in Mississippi so I don't think that's it. I treat girls with respect I just can't figure it out it makes no freakin sense!

Most Helpful Girl

• It might sound stupid but sometimes a woman just...doesn't feel like it. A guy might be hot and nice but if you don't want to try something, you're not gonna force yourself. It's just like that.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with Troian , sometimes it s just one of those.. I don't feel like it. Or it could be the, I don't feel it with him.

Many times women, just like to be courted, and plain ol' swept off their feet. Try that approach and stick to one girl.

• Sometimes girls might be turned off. If you say you are really hot, sometimes hot guys are really cocky or are show offs. Sometimes girls who date hot guys might not feel like they are pretty enough for you. Are you a flirt, sometimes girls might not take you serious, they think that if you end up in a relationship with them that your ways won't change and you will be attracting other girls.

• Maybe you're too hot

What Guys Said 0