Guys: Creepy or Cute...Suggestions?

We have a complicated history of friendship/more. He text you saying, "Hey beautiful. Hope you're having a great day!" and it threw you for a loop, as he's been so push/pull with you and distant lately and so you text him the next morning, saying "Hey, thanks! It was busy, but pretty great!" He responds instantly with "Good". The thing is...he hasn't called me beautiful since we first met, nor has he been answering me instantly - like he used to - until this last week. So, it kinda threw me off. I didn't reply to his "Good". Today, I text him, "Hey, hey, whadaya say?" He replied two hours later with "Hey. what's up". I was going to send "Nothing new, just thinking bout you", but I'm afraid it's creepy/clingy considering our history. I don't know. I kinda feel bad for reacting the way I did to his text Friday, so I'm trying to make up for it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it would be cute. He did send a flirty text to you, so there is no shame in sending a flirty text back. I wouldn't over think it, sometimes it is better to just act on things.

• He responded almost instantly. Said, "Oh yeahh?" and asked how my teaching went today. I told him and asked what was up with him. He said he was glad I was excited and then said "Nothing's up". I'm so tired of this crap. I'm seriously about to send "Coolio. I'll let you get back to your nothingness. ;) Talk to ya later."

• I feel like he doesn't want to talk, or he'd try to keep it alive. "Oh yeah?" Really? Lol. To top it all off, I told him I'd let him get back to what he was doing and he said, ":/ ok". He doesn't act like he wants to talk, then gets upset when I try to end the convo? It's confusing .So, I told him "Or, not. Why the long face?" and I sent him a cute Vine video that was funny. He replies, "Haha, wow". I sent him another. Nothing. I just want to bang my head against the wall, but I love the dude.

• Oh, that sucks. I am usually that person that will respond with really short replies though, and never send the first text. I just prefer talking in person tbh. Since he does get upset, maybe he just doesn't really know what to say? You mentioned that he asked you about teaching right?

• no that's cute

What Girls Said 0