I have no idea what is going on and I need some help?

So there is this girl and we're sort of friends, not close friends though. Basically we only hang out before and after university classes. Anyways recently she started being a lot friendlier, sitting next to me more etc. Also when I grabbed her arm to see how strong her biceps were she didn't react badly and actually tried to get me to grab her forearm. When I brought up how I talked to my ex recently she also got a bit neutral/cold for a second and just went "nice". Not only that but I've noticed she'll sometimes mimic my movements and stances and will turn her entire body to face me during class if we sit beside each other. However she does have a boyfriend that she's been dating for a few months. I don't think it'll last as she just got out of a really long and serious relationship in the summer and when I said "That's a bit fast" even she acknowledged it and said everything was just super confusing. She now wants me to go to her bf's house party on the weekend and I said I might go. GaG I have no idea what is going on and I'd appreciate the help. I do care about this girl a bit and stuff, so I don't know what I should do.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess she might be liking you . The fact that she is in a relationship doesn't say a lot here, because it might be just because she was feeling lonely after the breakup. Whatever reasons might be behind this, you should give it som time to check whether she is into you.

What Guys Said 0