What am I doing wrong?

Okay so they tell you to tell your crush about your feelings, but it never works for me. I have told them about it the past four times, and it never ever EVER ends well. I'm really beginning to not be able to picture myself with a guy I'm actually attracted to. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the truth behind what's going on. You're 15 and I'm assuming the guys you're communication with are around that age, give or take a few years. Guys in their teens are complete morons full of powerful hormones that make them even dumber. While we're super horny at that age, and seemingly forever beyond that, if a girl says something along the lines of "I love you" or "I really like you" or "I want to be with you forever", guys take that as too much and run away and it might be too touchy feely for them. Instead work on getting along with the guy and getting closer to him on a more casual basis, hang out a lot and let things develop between you two. Keep this in mind however: your honesty is something you must hold on to as you get older. While guys right now might not process it very well, older guys, those in their 20s and beyond definitely appreciate a girl who is honest so don't let these experiences get you down.

What Guys Said 15

• They don't say that because it's going to work and everything's gonna go your way. They say it because honesty is a good policy and it's best to know the answer before you get too wrapped up in a person

• Nothing. This is normal. Most people you're interested in aren't interested in you and vice versa. This is why as people get older they avoid spending a long time developing a 'crush'. Instead they date or interact with lots of people and test very early for mutual interest.

• Maybe you are picking guys scared of anything too open and honest, who don't want to talk about anyone's feelings except theirs.

A lot of guys are raised to think that's 'manly' behavior. You have to LOOK for the guys who are exceptions.

• As a girl you just need to look interested, but it never really works spilling the beans right away with any decent guy..a guy would be the one to do the chasing.

• What exactly do you mean when you say it "never ends well?" Do you mean they lose interest and stop talking to you, or do you mean they do something which makes your interest go down?

• Just keep putting your heart out there and will be rewarded! When it finally works, you will forget about these unsuccessful attempts. Good luck!

• I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat. The first time I dated someone I was actually attracted to was when I was 28, and it didn't last. All I can say is keep trying, I don't know if it's possible, but the more attractive guys you meet, the more you increase your odds of meeting one that is attracted to you as well.

• Just because it hasn't worked 4 times, doesn't mean it won't work. Dating's rough business. You fail WAY more than you ever succeed. Just learn from the failures and don't let them get you down.

• did you try working your way into them being comfortable with you like after chilling with them for a few times? or cold pick up giiiiiirll. :)

• You're 15 right? being this open about your feelings isn't going to work on guys for at least another 5 years.

Also, don't be so silly wait another 15 years and then maybe start freaking out lol.

• then don't tell them just flirt and pull back, flirt and pull back, shake them.

• U aren't that bad at all...

I guess your just not their taste =/

• You could seduce your friend.

• what your doing wrong is your probably asking the in crowd big shots out and not noticing the lonely quiet rejected ones who really need a girlfriend and are crying inside for one ... that's what its like for me when I was in school and still am like that

• OK, I don't want to be mean, but just four reject you, and you think there's a problem? Four girls rejecting me is like an average week for me. Not every guy is going to like you. And there's really no approach technique for a girl. Guys judge you on who you are, not how good your approach was.

What Girls Said 3

• I never told anyone my feelings and I don't plan to.

Can I picture myself with someone I'm actually attracted to ?

It takes a lot of courage, keep it this way and you'll be with somebody soon :)

I've just seen you're 15. You still have a looooong way to go honey ! Don't rush anything

• Are you telling them because you believe they are giving you signs? Or going off you're gut feeling?

• ok well you and I have a lot in common, I feel the same way about my crushes, I always end up with my feelings hurt or I get fuckzoned, and the messed up part is I do not act "slutty" or dress a certain way, in fact I use to be tomboyish