Guys, when can a girl know that you want to be kissed?

You just started dating and due to certain circumstances, the guy likely won't make a move for the first kiss. When and where would be a good place for the girl to make the first move?

What are some signs that the guy may give off that would show he wants a kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're dating, and you both know it's a date, then I would say the chances that he wants to kiss you are pretty good. Why would he be dating you if he doesn't like you that way? You want to kiss him? Go ahead (and where were you when I was 22?). When it feels right, perhaps just before saying good night, lock eyes, smile a little, wrap your arms around him, and kiss him!

What Guys Said 7

• If he's looking straight at you a lot, lot's of touching, etc. are the main signs. Best thing is just be like, Hey, I really would've loved a kiss after... and then go from there and he'll most likely go for the first move next time you're together if you mention something.

• If you want it, take it.

• If you know he likes you then he wants a kiss 1000% of the time, so just go for it.

• Guys always want to be kissed. It's up to you if you want to do it or not.

• sometimes I do.

• The guy always wants a kiss - he is waiting for the girl to show that she wants one.

• we try not to show that stuff we just want her to be spontaneous and jump in or whatever

What Girls Said 0