Why the good night texts?... Annoyed.

Ok, me and this guy have talked everyday for 4 months. The conversations flowed nicely all day everyday. Suddenly there was a shift in the conversations and the texting dwindled. He started sending me Good Night text messages at 12am on random days. I found out later he had a girlfriend he never told me about shortly before the GN texts so I stopped texting him. But he is still texting Good Night, Nighty Night, G'Night texts... smh, why? I'm getting annoyed and feeling disrespected for myself and his girlfriend smh.

What Guys Said 1

• So you're saying guys and girls can't be "just friends" when one of them has a s.o. ;)

• No, that's not what I'm saying. I have guy friends who have girlfriends. Me and this particular guy were working on building a relationship then on his end changed his mind and never told me but continued talking to me everyday as if we were still working on it. I stopped communicating when I found out about his girlfriend. The good night texts are the only thing he sends me so its weird, and confusing as to why he would

• Exactly, you can't be friends with guys or girls, once they have an s.o. Of course you can have girl/guy friends, but that's only when you don't want them. There's no attraction

What Girls Said 0