Do you squeeze when you hug?

Do you always give a nice tight squeeze when you hug people? Do you reserve it only for the people you have feelings for or do you not squeeze ever at all? Feel free to explain if you'd like. I personally only squeeze when I like the person.

• I always give a nice squeeze with my hugs!
    28% (12)19% (6)24% (18)Vote
  • I only squeeze the people I have feelings for.
    49% (21)56% (18)52% (39)Vote
  • I'm not a squeezer.
    23% (10)25% (8)24% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really squeeze when I hug people. The only times I squeeze is when I'm hugging them to offer comfort.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• it depends who it is and the circumstances.

typically I'll give a short little squeeze if it's a woman. men typically not really although if it is a close friend who I don't see often maybe a very brief squeeze but not a prolonged hug

with my girlfriend obviously it's a different story.

typically with women a very brief squeeze

with most men if we hug it out no squeeze

1|0
    0|0
  • I never squeeze when hugging because it just doesn't make me comfortable to do so.

It should depend on how you feel about squeezing that particular person or just in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember the last time I hugged anybody, maybe I don't leave people for long enough, but I also feel that sometimes in my family nobody really wants to because it feels awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends with benefits squeezes me when she hugs. But, she doesn't like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I nvr squeeze...wonder how awkward it will feel a coconut bewbies touching my man bewbies..

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if we were close/liked them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't squeeze, I'm scared I would hurt someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose B. I love to hug-squeeze girls I have feelings for.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I voted A but the truth is I only hug people in the way that they want to receive a hug. For most people, I hug them closely and give a squeeze (people tell me I give good hugs) but if it's a person who doesn't seem all that comfortable with getting hugged or touched by me I'll hug more lightly. The key to giving good hugs is being able to judge how receptive the other person is to your hug.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often. I used to squeeze my boyfriend when I hugged him but then he squeezed me back and I almost died lol so I don't anymore :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean I only *hug* the people I have feelings for. If I don't like you I'll either just plain push you off or give an awkward .05 second side hug

0|0
    0|0
  • I do to comfort someone or to rejoice over something. Though I'll always give kids a nice squeeze when they hug me :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I generally never squeeze when I hug. Hugs are a big deal to me, and unfortunately, it's being used too freely for my taste nowadays. So if it's just an obligatory greeting hug, then I never squeeze. When there's something I want to communicate with the person and I feel a hug is more sufficient than words, I would squeeze lightly. I'd also squeeze to show support.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only squeeze my friends in a hug lol, its because I know theyre comfortable with it

0|0
    0|0
  • i squeeze everyone! why? because they don't expect it...especially from someone who's short and pretty physically weak. so I hug, wait a bit, and then squeeze. I love the look of shock lol. I warn people ahead of time, but most don't really believe me until it happens. I once picked up my 6'7 then-boyfriend doing this, but he's skinny.

0|0
    0|0
    • Squeeze meh to da MAX please!

• according to your answer...you don't like squeezing. or proper spelling and grammar. and what are "coconut bewbies?"

• I'm definitely not a squeezer; I'm not even really a hugger. The only exceptions are if somebody is upset and I don't really know what else to do, or if a child hugs me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I squeeze, sometimes I don't, it depends entirely on my mood. But I will ALWAYS give out big warm hugs to everyone ^______^

*sets up a bigass FREE HUGS banner*

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't squeeze everyone. Mainly my parents when I'm sorry after an argument, when I'm excited to see friends/siblings/cousins. Or a guy I like. I sometimes give a light hug and pat sometimes. People always smother me with their hugs! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a squeezer. I think touching that much is enough. Breaking their bones just seems obsolete, I reserve that for my enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a squeezer, I sometimes will I am want to comfort someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes,but only if I love them<3

0|0
    0|0
  • Poeple who don't squeeze at least a little bit feel like a dead fish

0|0
    0|0
  • B. only with my boyfriend or a really good friend if I haven't seen them in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm very sincere with my hugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the people I am close to

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the person and I are close.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B. I'm a hugger and when it's someone I care about I'm a squeezer : )

0|0
    0|0