Scheduled a date, but I feel he is not that into me.

I met this guy online, we had a great conversation the first few days, so he asked if I wanted to go on a date with him and I said yes

And well since then the messages have become kinda boring. Feels like there is not much to say, it's just about scheduling the date.

I know it's sometimes hard to pick little things online, but if he doesn't want to go out anymore, I don't either, so should I like ask or something?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You run out of so much to talk about, when you literally speak about everything.

Now it's time to get to know each other personally and create some experiences together.

I know how you feel.

Trust me, if you two have chemistry it all gets better in time.

• Meeting up can light that fire.

• Ok so we've been on the date and it was good I think. I liked him not sure he feels the same, but at least we had lots to talk about. Def had worse dates, so I guess you were right

• :) glad it went well.

I am familiar with this situation because it has happened to me.

• I understand. It's kinda of hard rejecting people in any sense.

But, if you need clarification then ask.

If you don't wanna go, don't go.

First impressions are so important. If you can't have a decent conversation at first, how awkard will the date be?!?!

Have you attempted to talk on the phone?

• Ok so we've been on the date and it was good I think. I liked him not sure he feels the same, but at least we had lots to talk about. Def had worse dates