Guys: would you date a girl if she wasn't in that 'popular' clique?

I just wanted to know if guys look at girls based on their popularity and like how clear their face is, or what clothes they wear (if they're in style with other ppl). I'm just that person that's friends with everyone and I don't really have a clique I just float around with everyone. My face isn't clear all the time I get a least one pimple almost every week ?and my clothes are pretty much the style but with my own twists. So tell me, if your a popular guy do you go for the popular girls or does it matter to ya?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this would attract more guys to her than anything. Like a lot of guys would actually feel more secure with her because popular girls get a lot of attention meaning more guys that may try to "steal her" away from him. It's almost like.. "She's all mine!" if you get what I mean.

What Guys Said 12

• In HS the 'popular' girls would rarely look at any of us classmates; they were all sleeping with guys well into their 20's or even 30's.

So most of us always dated the 'unpopular' girls...

• I could honestly care less about wether a girl popular or not I an after all dating the girl and not her rank in school. To me popularity is just an exuse to look down on people. I made it through highschool just fine without popularity had tons if friends hot girlfriends and good times.

• Popularity I could care less about it. At my school there were no popular kids or unpopular kids we all hung out together, played together. Cool kids, stoners, goths, jocks, nerds we were all the same and to be honest it was fun and great our class was small to therntire high school portion of our school was less then 20 kids.

• Sure.

• im not popular and those guys will be with you just for their fame. not for being with you. they could possibly be gay.

me myself get to know girls and friends outside school cause the right persob will like you for what you are. not for your fame.

its your choice

• I'm so far away from cliques, it doesn't really apply to me at my age. But when I was a kid, I never liked the popular/snobby/ceerleader group of girls in the first place. I liked the cute A student bookworms.

• I wouldn't care. As long as she's good looking.

• lol doesn't matter wtf

• Popularity would be the lowest on the totem pole.

• Doesn't matter as long as you strike his interest

• If I like her then definitely.

• Doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is popular then more than likely he will not go out with you if you arent. It's the rule of high school