Celibate 40+ year old female wNts to date again.

So I wrote in a previous question I don't want to sleep around but I'm ready to date again. I got asked out on a date for this Fri, tomorrow by a guy I met online who lives 40 min away. White guy, aurborne hair, tall, slim, works for an insectidide company. OK, first looks not really my type but not ugly and he's used the phrase, "the male should dominate", a couple times. First impression, Freak Delete. But his emails are endearing, he wants a LTR, has verified his identity by naming his employer and by phone we seem to have allot in common and he's into me. He wants dinner at my house but I recommend going to church with me or a McDs play date with my son. He's 36 I'm 44 but look 30. Suggestions on safety, venues, and if he's not a Jeffrey Domner ...keep a 30 something year old male into me without giving up the goods?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do the play date with your son. You don't know him like that, why bring your child into it? The fact that he wants dinner at your house is not a good sign. usually when guys suggest coming to your house that early, they just want sex. Don't let him come to your house. And church is too intimate (going to church with a stranger?) He should take you to dinner at a public restaurant as a first date.

And don't look at it like "how do I keep him into me?" it goes both ways. you may not like him either. just take the pressure off and get to know each other and see where it goes

What Guys Said 2

• Meeting in public is a good first step. Maybe do that for the first few dates. But meet, don't let him pick you up. You have a child's safety to keep too.

Get to know each other. Soon you'll see how much he will dominate.

If he truly is into you. He will wait to get into you.

• what's wrong with "giving up the goods" ?

not to be mean but once a girl has a kid, it's kinda harder to justify stringing a guy along with no sex

What Girls Said 1

• For sure meet somewhere in public first if he is worth it he won't mind