So out of his league.

Have you ever had someone like you who you really liked too inside and out but you just couldn't see yourself with them because they seem out of your league?

And if so what did you do to overcome it?

Most Helpful Guy

• ohh hell yea! but always remember that just because they are out of your league doesn't mean you don't have a chance with that person

What Guys Said 5

• Haven't really thought of it like that since I was a teenager. If I merely find someone attractive there's nothing much to really get over. If it's someone I have a good time with and care about chances are near 100% the whole "out of my league" thing is long gone anyway. I'm not the kind of guy who walks around harboring emotions quietly without acting on them and that tends to let me skip around the issue entirely.

• link . Equally if you want to be with someone go for it. If you are unlucky you are not any less dating that person.

• Yeah..sumtimes I think I would be a sucky boyfriend for her so I just let it go...mainly because of personal matters

• All the time. I turn away and I notice there's another gorgeous girl standing there; that's how I get over it.

• Looks like you're a shallow bitch.

Congratulations

• Lmao I'm not shallow, I'm insecure.

HE is out of MY LEAGUE.

He could have anyone buuuut I don't know about me.

What Girls Said 6

• Yep. Pursued him anyway, which failed miserably. But I'm happy I did anyway, otherwise I would've kept wondering "but what if he isn't out of my league?" and so on. So, my advice is to always pursue. It takes less time to get over rejection than it takes to stop thinking "what if."

• I don't even consider guys out of my league as potential mates. They do not exist to me at all. The only guys I pay attention to are the ugly and emotionally damaged guys because that's the only chance I have at a romantic partner.

• Me too...but now I am trying to spread my wings and accept greater love, but it's a weird feeling.

• Yup. But if they are the right person for you, you get over it eventually :)

• I hope you are right

• It takes time but it will happen eventually. Trust me, I was in the same situation and eventually I came to realize that my happiness with that person overcame whatever other people thought :)

• Honestly, you sound like a 16 year old girl with all her popular friends. You like someone? Go for them? You 'THINK' you're 'out of his league'? That's a tiny bit conceited. Don't be so full of yourself.

• Yeah... he's much younger than I'm and has everything going for him...

• My own league assume I'm in a higher league so they do nothing other than talk about me. The guys way below my league chase me and I always end up going for one of them because nobody else will try. Then there's more talk along the lines of "what the hell is she doing with him?"

So I say if you think someone's out of your league then go for it. If you get them treasure them.