Flirting with a guy via text... what to say.

Im newley heartbroken and single and honestly I've only been with my ex who dumped me sooooo... I don't really know how to do this anymore! the game just seems so different from back when I was in highschool. I'm trying the online thing but I'm having a hard time with the conversation... What are some good conversation topics?

also this one Guy and I were chatting about the crazy possibility if we actually got married and had kids would we tell them we met on a crazy date site and I said no we should tell them some extravagent story and he said like what...

well that was hours ago... what's an extravagent witty reply? I was thinking about something where he rescues me lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• ya make up something cute for the story. as far as online dating goes and flirting on the internet I think it's really whatever you are comfortable with. An easy way is just to mentally be in a friendly witty mood when replying and throw in a few smiley and winky faces. I'm sure you'll be great!