Holding hands, hugging, kissing. Which do you prefer?

A peculiar question to ask, but I've always felt that huggles are much better than kisses. True, the last time I was hugged was around 8 years ago, and the only person I've kissed is my mum on the cheek but... What do you think? Would you rather hug, hold the hand, or give the person you adore a cheeky kiss on the lips? :P

• Holding Hands - Best cure for a cut on the knee!
  • Hugging - The Nords had bearskins, now we have cuddles!
  • Kissing - Probably feels different... N-Not that I know ._.
  • David Beckham - He probably gets it tenfold with Posh Spice and all that!

Most Helpful Girl

• As odd as it is, I probably like holding hands best (even though I've never technically kissed). My point is that people hug and kiss their friends and family even as a mere welcome gesture, but sitting down with someone or walking with them and holding hands for a prolonged period of time... now that's something intimate, something that people are surprisingly reluctant to do if they do not know the person well, while a kiss on the cheek (or even a quick one on the lips) or a hug come fairly easily. And I'm saying all that as a big hugger. By the way, QA, come on here *gives him the biggest hug*

What Girls Said 16

• I do love kissing haha, but nothing beats a good cuddle fest with your special someone. :)

• I'm all about the snuggling (though ideally with some cheeky kisses involved too).

• Kiss!

• Hugging for sure! Kissing is quite enjoyable and is great too, but I think hugs bring you closer.

• Hugging keeps warm and allows you to smell them. Ok, smelling is intimate. I like smelling guys. Unless they forgot deodorant. Then, well...I just don't breathe through my nose.

• all 3 - holding hands can be comforting, kissing and hugging - intimate

• I'm a hug whore so gotta be B.

• Hugging I love hugging, and you can hug anyone, kissing is more intimate to me and is to be saved for someone special, and at a special time ;)

• I like to wrap my arms around the guy and kiss him :P

• Hugging for sure

• Hugging, long genuine hugs make you feel great, and at ease. :) I want a hug now :(

• To choose one of your options I dig kissing. But if I could choose.. Making out. Hardcore~

• Me too Huggles aka Hugs and Cuddles long time :))

• all of the above really.

• Hugging

• I don't know about kissing either,but hugging is intimate and you feel close to someone. My best friend loves hugging me haha

What Guys Said 1

• All the above