Do you think he would kiss me when we see each other again?

So I'm dating this guy who is a bit shy, but that's OK because I am too.

We are currently long distance and have only been on 2 dates before having to come back to school. The next time we see each other will have to be in May.

But after 2 dates, he never kissed me. I understand that being shy can make you not want to make a move. But I want him to kiss me, but last 2 times we ended the date by hugging.

But lets say we have a third date in May, after all this time of not seeing each other, do you think he will kiss me? And what if he doesn't? Then would I know he's just not interested? (But if he's not interested, why would he ask me out again?)

Sorry for all the little questions! help?

What Guys Said 1

• Well you could always initiate the first kiss. If he positively That should give you a good idea.

If he pulls away. Ask what's wrong, and take it from there. Maybe he doesn't feel "that way" towards you. Maybe he just wants to wait (I don't know why) So ask why. At least you'll know what's going on.

What Girls Said 1

• he will kiss you when the moments right...wouldnt you want that..

i find when guys do this they want someone serious. so let the shy guy take his time and maybe something beautiful will flourish