Why does she want to keep texting when she's hanging out with her friends?

I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks. We'll start texting and everything is good, good sized replies, interesting. Then she has friends come around. I tell her she shouldn't be texting me while hanging out with her friends. She replies 'why not' and wants to keep talking. For me, the responses get short, boring and it becomes tedious. What is the point of this continued texting if it generally is heading nowhere once she is preoccupied with her friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of people nowadays don't find it a big deal to text when out with friends. She might like you though and wants to just keep texting you even if the conversation isn't going anywhere.

• It's honestly a tiny bit annoying. It doesn't go anywhere and I don't want to be rude and tell her that. So I just keep going along with it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0