Text messages that build rapport and anticipation?

What are some good text messages that build rapport and anticipation with a girl? What would get them wild for you?!?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a start.

1. It needs to engage her emotions, causing her to re-affirm her attraction to you

2. It needs to set a fun, playful tone for the interaction to come

3. It needs to compel her to respond

Examples

hey my little (insert fun,cute, teasing nickname something like - Fire cracker), what kind of mischief are you causing today!?

or

hey my little snuggle bunny, I just realized which celebrity you remind me of..crazy crazy :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Here would be another example of one

You: What do you do?

Her: I'm an artist.

You: Interesting! I like that: I imagine you must see the world in a different way than most people; you must be able to appreciate beauty in more things. Where are you from?

Her: Switzerland.

You: You don't look like it, but I've heard that people from Switzerland are quite conventional and really stick to rules and things. You look more like a bit of a rebel-just look at that hairstyle! What's a hobby of yours

What Girls Said 2

• something playful, easy to answer and that has a question or implied question.

Exceptional31 gives good advice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be mysterious and teasing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i can't believe nobody has answered this question yet, it would be really helpful for a lot of people.

but I don't know what to tell you, because I suck

1|0
    0|2
    • a downvote?

shove it up your ass

• Show All
    • I think it is cool that you are honest enough to admit that you don't have all the answers. I respect that lordblackladder1.

Just make sure to keep that honesty as you progress to expert level on girlsaskguys.

What I am learning more and more about relationships is that it takes patience, communication and honesty. ;)

• thank you, sir.