A year after the break up my ex stopped texting me back?

She was very cordial after the break up, I discussed my new girl with her the one I ultimately left to be with. We talk a lot via text and then a few times on the phone, through out that year. However out of the blue she no longer text me back. Don't she care or maybe Is she trying to get me back, play hard to get or is she bitter/angry Because I didn't beg for her back? She would always text back and now I am kinda lost and hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she was holding out to see if you would go back, You need to think about her feelings I bet it killed her to hear about you and this new woman but she obviously still had feelings so she hung in there. You have obviously made a go of it with your new girlfriend and now your ex needs to get over this fact and probably realizes she can't be your sounding board as its not fair on her, Your happy so hopefully she has managed to move on and can be happy herself now. I have been here with my ex and father to my children we talked everyday via text and phone until I realized it wasn't healthy for him or me and defiantly wasn't fair to his new partner,

What Girls Said 4

• when your over everything is over, you can't have expectations. leave her alone for a bit maybe she is a bit sad it didn't work out between you two and she needs to move on somehow.

• People drift apart. That's life.

• You left her for another girl and now you feel that YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT?

• Wait…so you left her to be with a new girl?

• yea but I told her, didn't cheat and let her down nicely

What Guys Said 0