My ex-gf texted me a empty text? What are her intentions?

hello everyone! yesterday I received a blank text from my ex girlfriend around 7 pm. We both use iphones, and I was doing no contact for about 11 days, still have not replied to her or ask if she meant to do it. I looked up on various iphone forums and they told me if you don't see a speech bubble and get an empty text, its because that person was typing and erased it but imessage accidently sent something anyways.

Out of all people I got a text from my ex like this and I have never had that happen of my 3 years using an iphone so I am pretty sure its not just by coincidence.

What are her intentions?

We have only been broken up since December 28th. Last time I saw her was January 8th. If this helps, we spent the last year always with each other. I am her only real friend at our college. She used to be mad even if I had a meal without her and also last time I asked her if she likes me, she said of course there are still feelings.

Is she still thinking about me? missing me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she accidentally sent a text to you. No content. Just an error.

What Girls Said 6

• In my view, you have 2 options. Contact her and have a real talk about the break-up and what you're both really feeling or move on and live your life. Obsessing over an empty text is neither healthy or productive. I'd say move on. If she broke up with you over a text after a year of being together, she obviously doesn't care that much. I might be wrong tho, but considering the info you gave us it does seem like it.

• she didn't break up with me over a text.. and I am not obsessing, I'm just very curious to know why. I am trying to move on hence my no contact.

• Oh sorry, got that bit wrong there. Well maybe it's better if you talk it out and have some closure, easier to move on that way.

• Maybe she was trying to get your attention getting you to start the conversation or it could of just been a genuine mistake. You won't know unless you ask.

• It is true but I know after I begged her she probably would have deleted my messages, so her having to press on my name from her contacts list would have to mean something, but I can't put my mind to it. We haven't spoken to each other for almost two weeks so I don't know how her fingers could happen to just magically touch my contact. its so strange and I am clueless.

• It was obviously intentional then, I would of text a ? straight back had it been me but its a bit late now. Just casually text her asking if she meant to text you otherwise your never gonna know.

• mistake more than likely.

• Maybe she randomly thought about you and didn't know what to say.

• Probably an accident. Don't spend to much time thinking about it.

• Testing you or accident

What Guys Said 2

• Waisting your time and being " Needy " and weak .

• Because its over , so move on to the next one .