Should I wait until after college to date?

I know girls want guys with careers. So should I avoid dating until after graduation when I’ve got a proper career? I’ve got to wait another two years for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, in my opinion because I feel people are more mature when they know what they want, so waiting is a better option. Young love from my experience makes people distance themselves from liking or loving again because they either get there hopes put down or lied to, so waiting is better because you and your partner there is a most likely that you guys will know what you want.

• I know what I want. I'm just wondering whether it's a good idea to date in college.

• I replied yes.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry about the timing. Love happens when you least expect it. Enjoy your life, go with the flow, be positive, work on your studies and if you like a girl - date her. Don't wait or put off anything in your life, we only live once they say.

• Yeah, but I can't have a career until I graduate. So there's the problem.

• Why is that a problem? If a girl will like you for the right reasons, she won't care if you currently have a career or not, she will only want to spend time with you because of you and not your current status. Obviously most girls like guys with ambitions, but that doesn't mean they will only date them when they have a career already, you working on your studies and having certain goals for the future is more than enough.

• Date when you want to

Dating isn't a big deal

• poor thing haha... only if your really ugly should you do that, and if you are date someone else who's ugly and be happy together

What Guys Said 2

• Just tread with caution. The common mistake guys make when dating in college is deliberately going to the S/O's school to be with her more. This can screw things up especially if you break up and realize the school you went to is not for you.

• No. Take what you can get at any point of life. If anything college is a much easier time to date, since you are surrounded by girls. Once you start working it becomes far harder to meet them than it was while in education.

• False, getting girls in college is so hard.

• I didn't say it was easy. Just said its easier its easier to meet potential dates when you are in classes and live surrounded by them than when you work in an office and everyone else is married with kids.