Why did he text me that if he isn't the "sensitive" type?

We've been dating for about 5 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. Boyfriend texted me "I love you, whenever I'm looking up at the stars and the moon, I really can't stop thinking about you <3" lol. I started giggling because I was not sure what he meant...haha.

So the next day, he asks me if I got a text from him and I lied saying I wasn't sure because I wanted to hear him say it haha. He said "Oh thank god lol!" I look at my phone and say "Awwww so cute(:" he acted embarrassed saying he isn't the sensitive type and after he sent it, he thought it was cheesy and felt embarrassed lol

Most Helpful Guy

• A cringe worthy moment featuring celestial bullshit, unwarranted comparisons, cheesy punchline, and unbearable cliche

What Guys Said 2

• He is just shy. Talks the talk. Does not walk the walk (yet)

• he probably meant to send something like "your pussy is like a bag of skittles and I want to taste the rainbow."

What Girls Said 1

• He remembered texting you and was probably a little worried about what you would think.

He sounds like he is just shy, and he probably feels that way about you but only has the guts to say it when he is drunk (I am assuming that he was drunk, since he "couldn't remember")

Expect more loving, drunk texts from him. He wants to tell you how he feels but is too shy.