Guys- How long does it take for you to kiss a girl for the first time?

So here's the backstory:

I met this guy online and we met up in person for 2 dates. But he never kissed me after either of those. We have a third one planned, but I'm worried that he won't and he's just not interested in me. He is shy, so I can understand if he's to scared to make a move.

help? How long does it take you to kiss someone for the first time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never kiss on the first date, or at least haven't yet. For one I haven't had a date that was that amazing and also I like to make the girl anxious a bit. My first girlfriend which wasn't that long ago, I waited until our third date. I was very shy though. If he doesn't kiss you by the end of the third date, then you should take charge and just kiss him. More than 3 dates is too long I think.

What Guys Said 6

• If situation warrants and chemistry is right I'll kiss first and introduce myself later ;) :D

• If it's someone I feel like kissing I wouldn't wait for three dates that's for sure. Since you're setting up a third date he probably likes you, meaning he's most likely just shy. Nothing wrong with girls taking the initiative, hint hint ;)

• Depends on the girl if I like a girl I will do it within the first couple of dates if I don't then it will never happen.

• That would depend 100% on the girl: between 10 minutes and the eternity.

• Depends on the girl.

First time, it was probably the 3rd or 4th date. Holding hands by the 2nd or 3rd, though, so that I wasn't acting as if I was rejecting her or looking like I wasn't interested.

• im a shy guy and I won't make the first move for anything the girl has to do that if she wants to do whatever and just initiate it herself then id know I can then I will

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you make th first move if you want a kiss?