When to call after sex?

So I just had sex with a girl after the 2nd date spending the whole day with each other. I decided to take her snowboarding, and she cooked dinner for me after. One thing led to another and I spent the night over her place.

When should I contact her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right away!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know why men even bother with this type of question... you should contact her whenever you want.. People need to stop with the game playing and "dating rules" etc... all that stuff does is create insecurities inside whatever you two are building together.. just be natural.. you wanna call her .. then do it.. wanna text her.. do it.. wanna text her 15 minutes after you leave her side then do so!

• Straight away. A short text saying that you had a great night and asking when you can see her again is all you need to do to let her know that you are interested.

If I go on a date, and don't get a text from the guy within the next day, I assume that he isn't interested.

• The day after. Like if you spent the night and left in the morning, calll/text later that day.

• today, telling her that you had a great time and that you would like to take her out again soon (suggest a date)... You didn't wait very long for sex so why wait long to contact and risk offending her?

• Um...did you leave or is it night time the night after the sex? If it's night time, you should have already contacted her like 6 hours ago.

What Guys Said 0