Have you ever needed a hug more than a kiss?

Have you ever needed a hug more than a kiss?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though kissing, to me, is more intimate, I like hugs on some occasions - especially long meaningful ones.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I know my girlfriend does :D but for me a hug has to be followed with a kiss (not necessarily the boyfriend/girlfriend kind of kiss) but I MUST hug my daughter always and I smother her with kisses all the while.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never needed one or the other. I prefer being by myself when I'm depressed or just feeling down at the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually single so a nice hug does help. getting a kiss from friends or just people I know would be strange but a hug would be lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'll admit a good hug is nice every once in a while a hug can give you things a kiss can't plus its nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Usually you explain why you're asking the question. You don't just say "too short' just to put in the filler because they require a certain amount of characters to post. Why didn't you just explain why you were asking the question

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, but I did need a sandwich instead of a hug.

0|1
    0|2
  • Yes. Many times...such comfort

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, when I need consolation or I'm too happy

0|0
    0|1
  • I think so but I'd love I kiss from a girl right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not that short alright

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• YESSS sometimes a nice long hug is really comforting and can be more affectionate than a kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes need one every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, when my day is going horribly wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Always. A hug is a reassuring gesture, while a kiss a more of a romantic gesture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah all the time I need somebody to hug me more than I need them to poke me

0|0
    0|1