What is the trick to make him continue wanting to see me?

So I've been dating a guy for 2 weeks now, and last weekend when we met we spendt 2 days together, one of those days I spendt the night with him in his hotel room (nothing but cuddling) happened, I stayed there because he doesn't live in my town but he comes a lot because of work, and he was here this weekend and he slept over at my place, we ofcourse have great dates, like we make food together go out and eat and watch series and movies, and yes this weekend we had sex and it was all great and we have a lot of fun together, but he just left to catch his plane and he didn't want to leave

but my question is how can I keep him interested? his coming on the 14th of February-16 again and I hope he will ask me out.

i cooked and catered for him the entire time here and he liked it , and guys like it when woman cater right?

so any tips on what I should continue to do from now? contact him or leave him alone or what?

What Guys Said 1

• Contact him whenever you have something interesting to talk about. However often that is.

As for keeping him interested, ask him out.

• So not like everyday? cause that would be boring in the long run?

• Boring isn't the problem. You don't want to come off as clingy.

What Girls Said 0