Is it too much to ask for a kiss goodbye?

I am one of those people who believe you should kiss your girl goodbye. I'm not much for a kiss hello, but kiss goodbye is important since you don't know if and when you would see the person again. My boyfriend says this is just a quirk of mine and that other couples don't really do it. I had to ask him several times before he got the hang of kissing me goodbye as he's not used to it. I wasn't asking for PDA but simple ways of showing affection really matters to me. It's just one of those things that I have to ask him to do to show affection. Why is it that hard for guys to show they care about their girl? Do I really need to ask every time or am I wasting my time with this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a kiss and to be honest I am not big on it but will do it because my fiance likes it. I figure if he doesn't want to do that then it will be something you will have to think about. Is this something you can deal with or will it eat away at you?

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's pretty normal to be honest. But I wouldn't go as far as saying you should break it up just because of it, guess some people are just more comfortable with it then others. Pretty much all couples I know do it and I really fail to see why not.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not too much for you to ask, but I don't think it's something that is worth breaking up for... Think of why you're with him. If it's enough to surpass the fact that he doesn't like to kiss you goodbye, then you can try to accept that about him.