Girl replys with short texts?

What does it mean if a girl reply with short texts like your crazy or I hate the cold... does that mean that she doesn't want to talk? What do You think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls like typing huge long paragraphs that take seemingly forever to finish. If she says "i hate the cold" It means she hates the cold. If she says "you're crazy" then it means she thinks you're crazy lol, maybe a little silly.I type whatever I feel like. No one can tell me what I can and can't type.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like texting so I do that. Well I like texting but just like that short and to the point. I'm a lazy texter and it has nothing to do with liking or not likeing someone. I think your over thiniing. If she didn't want to talk remember she doesn't have to reply

• why not just arrange to talk on the phone instead? LOL

• Sometimes girls don't know what to say back. So I would text her something that she can give you a reply to. It doesn't always mean she doesn't want to talk. So just try and keep the conversation going.

• doesn't mean anything.

Just a simple text, don't expect a long drawn out text each reply.

What Guys Said 0