Too much too fast for a first date?

He is a very shy guy or at least was when we hung out a few times back in 2008. We went on a movie date and also went bowling but he never tried to kiss me.

This past weekend (I'm newly single) him and I met up to have a drink at a bar. I went into it with no expectations. We went to 3 different bars and have about 6 drinks each. We literally spent 5 hours together at the bars just talking and catching up. He walked me to my car after bar close. (It was snowing like crazy out) I leaned in to give him a hug to thank him for the night and he kissed me. It turned into us standing out in a near blizzard like night kissing. (I suppose you would call it making out - french kissing) He was really respectful and didn't do anything weird with his hands. However, I could feel that he had a hard on... lol I didn't acknowledge that in anyway but I couldn't help but notice.

I'm just worried that he will think I am easy or something since I let it get a little further than I normally would for a "first date". The only reason I felt comfortable was because first of all I had drinks in me and secondly we had hung out way back when. Guys is this too much for a first date/hang out?

It is just crazy to me since he is so shy but I'm certainly not complaining. I loved every minute of it. It was super romantic with the snow falling.

He also bought our first drinks but then I bought our second drink. And so on the pattern continued. I didn't want him to feel obligated to buy my drinks all night. How do you think this made him feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he tries to do something with you on another date that you are not comfortable with then tell him before anything happens that you're not an easy girl and won't be looked at as one. I don't think hat was too much on a first date though lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0