Girls say I'm hot but won't date me at all?

Girls always say how good looking and physically attractive I am but they won't date me! And the worst part it that they won't tell me why they won't! So girls opinions? I'm not cocky or anything in not shy but not very loud but like wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

• With my experience with guys, sweetie, and yes---girls' way of thinking---many girls who see a "hot to trot" guy feel intimidated by him, coy, rather "uncomfy", due to the fact they feel a bit "inferior, insecure" to be around someone they see as having a "narcissistic nature." I, for one, am to blame myself for this. I have always been considered to be great looking and "hot" myself, although it's just "anyone's opinion." I only see ME as an average girl, with good skin and nice eyes. That's MY opinion..:))

Whenever I have been asked out by a "hottie", I have accepted, but did feel a bit "shaky" because I knew I had to look my best, be my best, and anything less, would be just "humiliating" with someone who I knew "expected more" from me. I may have been honored to "be on his arm," but I had to "Play the part" because like some China doll, I was afraid I might break. Yes, I have always been myself, but also had to be---"someone else." Hard to explain...

The same when some "average joe" is on "my arm." He feels nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof," and this in turn, can make things feel a bit "awkward."

However, with all the guys I have been with, it's always really been just a matter of chemistry and self assurance that makes things not so"cocky nor shy."

Getting back to you, sweetie, this is the way I feel about these girls who "won't date" you. It's just a question of them not having enough self assurance about themselves, whether or not they are a "beauty or a beast,' to put it mildly. Scared they might do the wrong thing, say the wrong word, and "fail miserably." On the other hand, maybe they also think, you might just want to "bate for booty instead of brains." Maybe if you would turn on your "not cocky or anything not shy and not loud side" of yourself, added to a little "natural charm and charisma," things might take a "double take,' and you'll have one one of the "on your arm" in no time.:))xx

What Girls Said 4

• Do you ask these girls out? If you domt that could any the reason why because if your shy and your good looking lots of girls will think your not into tjem or your not looking to date necause they told you they think your sttravtive yet you never complimented them nack or anything

• Girls say I'm hot but won't date me at all?

Perhaps they felt pressured to say you were hot or while they find you physically attractive don't find you dating material or relationship material (which is what I find most gals desire after dating).

• only a person that knows you can answer that. maybe you don't think your cocky or shy ect, but that's how you come foward. (im not saying that you are like that I was just making an example)

• Are you confident?

What Guys Said 5

• You are too intimidating.

*ssholes, jerks and bad boys have one thing in common, and that is confidence. It is sexy and attractive.

BUT

If you are physically attractive, your steam oozes out. If you have a proportional body that if divided, is added up to a triangle; or a face, if divided and is added up to a triangle= then you are close to perfect. Scientists call this "the golden ratio". Girls will be too intimidate by you, and will always second guess everything you say.

• your problem is that your not acting dominent. you need to take a leadership role around women and lead them to what you want. If a women tells you that she wants you to be more dominent then it defeats the purpose of you being the dominant man she wants. next time you meet a girl your attracted to, tell her that you wanna take her out for a drink. give her a date and time, and ask her to wear a certain wardrobe (sounds crazy but your a dominant guy, this isn't unusual). tell her your going to pick her and tell her the place. (dont ask her opinion of the place, just tell her that's where your taking her) she will either agree to or wont. if she tries to change the venue its a shit test, don't take the bait. tell her take or leave it. This may not work on this particular girl but most girls would be thrilled to go out with a good looking physically attractive DOMINANT man. good luck bud!

• Pics or it didn't happen

• There could be a million and one reasons. In the end it's not like you're obliged to get romantically or sexually involved with someone just because you find them attractive. I have some very attractive female friends but they're just that, friends. If they asked me why I won't date them I'd be pretty dumbstruck, it's harder to put in words than it may seem at first sight.

• Are they telling you you're good looking unsolicited or behind your back? Or do they feel pressured because you ask them if they find you attractive and they want to be nice...?

idk