Even though we recently started dating, when we go out with friends I still catch my boyfriend staring at me?

It makes sense that when you're in the early stages of liking a guy or him liking you, you might catch him occasionally checking you out or frequently looking at you for longer than average.

However, We started dating 2 weeks ago though, and I still catch him staring at me? For example yesterday we went out with some friends and my boyfriend was seated across from me, and every time I would glance at him he was already looking at me, as though he had been looking at me for a while already.

What on earth does that mean? What's his deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 weeks is nothing. I'm attracted to someone ill stare at them for years. two weeks is early stage by the way. unless you know each other for years before starting to date. plus there's alway him imagining fucking you in 55 positions.. I think sexual fantasies must account for a fair amount of 'staring' :)

• haha yeeeea I mean 2 weeks officially dating but he's liked me since September and he went to high school with me so I've known him for over 3 years.

• oh OK. then he probably thinks you're super attractive and feels lucky to be with you.

What Guys Said 3

• He's becoming obsessed with you and is in need of psychological evaluation. I recommend you get a restraining order and purchase a weapon.

• It means you're beautiful to him. Nothing bad, I'd take it as a compliment. He finds you very attractive, that's all.

• It means he thinks you puuurrrrdddy

What Girls Said 2

• That just means you're lucky, hopefully it lasts much longer.

• Haha oh goodness. I have been dating my boyfriend a year and a half and I still catch him looking at me all the time!

He probably just REALLY likes you. He wants to see how you react to things, what you like.